Every person that enters a casino wants to try to win money. They may be looking at a trip to the casino as a way to have some fun but in the end, the ultimate goal is to leave the casino with more money than you started with. It does not matter whether person goes to a live casino, or an online casino, the goal is to win.
Many people do not trust the games of an online casino. They do not like the idea of a computer controlling the spin or the roulette wheel. They often think that the online roulette game is not as random as the real thing in a live casino. On order to combat that, many online casinos have an online live roulette game that can be played.
What is Online Live Roulette?
Online live roulette is played in the same way as any other roulette game. There is a wheel that has number that range from 0 to 36. Some wheels also have a 00 number on the wheel. The players place the bets based on what number they think the ball will end up in after the wheel has been spun. The amount that a player wins depends on the odds of the bet that is placed and won. In the online live version, the dealer of the game is a live person that is seen through a video feed on the computer.
The game is played in real time and resembles the action at a live casino. Players think because they see the live dealer at the roulette wheel that the game is truly random. Like any other game in the casino, the odds are in the favor of the casino. They are in the business to make money and depend on people losing more money than they win. Despite the odds being in a casinos favor, there are still ways that the player can increase their chance of winning.
How to Bet the Online Live Roulette
If a person wants to beat the casino at an online live roulette game, they will need to follow some basic steps.
- Know the rules – before playing any game at the casino, check the rules for the game at that casino. Understanding what bets are allowed, the bet limits and the variations that a casino uses are essential to winning.
- Play with a Single 0 – The odds at a roulette wheel that has the double zero are more in favor of the casino than if there is a single zero. It makes sense to play this version if you want to win consistently.
- Get a strategy – There are plenty of different strategies. Strategies come in two types. A player can have a strategy about what to place their bets on or they can choose a strategy based on how much to bet. Both of these can work as long as a player understands the strategy and uses it every time.
- Practice – No matter what strategy is chosen, practice it before playing for real money. Most online casinos allow the players to play for free if they want to so that it is possible to get the practice that is needed.
Live Roulette Best Strategies
- Martingale (Best for Progressive Roulette Strategy)
- Fibonacci (Good for Big Betting Range)
- Reverse Martingale (Preferred for Player Win Streaks)
- Labouchere (Most Famous for Big Bankrolls)
- James Bond (Best for Flat Betting Strategy)
- D’Alembert (Best-Known Low-Risk Roulette System)
When it comes to roulette, there are actually very few methods that will help you increase your chances of winning. As none of them works 100% of the time Roulette is a game of chance like any casino slot game. Once the wheel starts spinning, no one can possibly predict what the outcome will be.
One of the most famous and widely used roulette strategies is the Martingale system which is best used as a progressive strategy. Martingale suggests that you double your bet after every loss. This method is popular because it’s very straightforward and begineer-friendly. In reality, however, it’s a very risky strategy, and you will not see any experienced players using it.
Another popular method is the Paroli system, also known as the Reverse Martingale. This strategy tells you to double your bet after every win, which makes it a bit safer than the Martingale. Some players might end up feeling like they are playing with only the casino’s money by using this strategy – but rest assured that this is rarely the case.
Martingale and Paroli’s roulette betting systems are classified as steep progressions – they work well for outside bets with probability close to 50% and are a good way to compensate for all your losses. Remember that they can cause you to run out of money very quickly, or hit the table limit before you have managed to make up for the money you’ve lost.
Systems with a flat progression are more suited for inside bets and you will not win as often, but when you do, you might even end up with more money than what you lost. This best works for a flat progression method known as the D’Alembert system.
Many players utilise the mathematical sequence designed by Fibonacci in order to bet progressively, yet safely. Even though this system is considered much safer than Martingale’s, for example, there are ways for you to win big while using it.
A little less known but fun system is the James Bond strategy. Devised by Ian Fleming and used by Britain’s greatest secret agent, this flat roulette betting system covers more than half of the table in bets, basically trying to turn the odds of the game in favour of the player.
Another popular strategy is betting on neighbouring numbers. Basically, this means splitting your bet and placing it on 5 numbers that are next to each other on the roulette wheel. If you want to bet on a certain number, also wagering on its neighbours appears to be a good idea – the logic is that you will increase your chances of winning if the ball misses the one pocket you’ve chosen. This bet is part of the Called and Announced bets, which means that it’s permitted mainly in French Roulette.
Thus there is no sure method for winning at roulette. No statistical analysis or clever probability calculation can tell you what the next number will be. There are, however, betting strategies like mentioned above that have the potential of helping you improve your game.